Wednesday, March 5, 2014

EAT | CLAIM JUMPER HAPPY HOUR

I love a good happy hour menu. Most people go for the drinks, but I go for the food. With the smaller portions and lower prices, it is the perfect way to try a bunch of things on the menu. Since Traci usually gets home past happy hour during the week, we're always on the look out for extended happy hours. We were in luck because Claim Jumper had extended happy hour during the Olympics, and we took full advantage of that on a Monday night.
Here's what we ordered:

WIDOW MAKER BURGERS*
This burger has bacon (I LOVE), hand-battered onion rings, avocado, double-thick cheddar cheese, mayo, & red relish. I ate the onion rings first because my mouth isn't big enough to eat it like a normal person. Definitely bringing my cheeseburger-loving sister here when she comes home for spring break!

CALAMARI
These were lightly breaded and fried and served with cocktail sauce. Good, but nothing special.

LEMON PEPPER ZUCCHINI
Zucchini quarters lightly fried and topped with lemon pepper Parmesan and served with ranch. These reminded me of the fried zucchini you get at the fair but with a lighter batter. Yummy!


HAPPY HOUR
Monday - Friday: 3 - 6:30 pm
Saturday 11am - 3pm

*Our burgers came with fries because there was a Facebook Promo: Two Widowmaker burgers for $15 (score!)
I shared a burger with Joyce and Traci shared one with her bf. This was the perfect amount of food for us and we were so full when we left. I definitely want to go back for some Irish Nachos, Apple-Glazed Meatballs, and Fried Macaroni & Cheese. Oh, and the Widow Maker Burger. Ugh. SO GOOD. What are some of your favorite Happy Hour places?

xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment