Friday, January 10, 2014

BEAUTY | Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

With the cold weather brings dry skin and lips and finding the right product that caters to your skin is important. Personally, it's difficult to find products that keep my skin and lips hydrated because I have sensitive skin. That's why I love companies such as Birchbox which send me samples each month to test out which one works best for my skin. Although not all of the samples have proven to be the best for my skin, there are little gems that I find in the boxes that I absolutely love.

As much as I love lip balms such as EOS or just the plain old Chapstick brand, all of them seem to irritate my skin or leave them extremely dry after using them for a period of time. I even tried using Aquaphor, which is a water based, which worked but made my lips feel extremely pruny (like when your fingers look like raisins after swimming for a long time). 

After searching and testing products for an extremely long time, I finally stumbled across the Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. I know...I was thrown off by the name of it at first but I soon got over the fact when I found that it really WORKS. Not only does it hydrate, it makes my lips super soft! I normally buy all my beauty products from Sephora but since this wasn't sold in store and is out of stock online, I resorted to buy it off of the Birchbox site here. I understand that $14.50 may be a little steep for some lip balm, but it's definitely a beauty investment that will last you a long time...unless you lose it.


xoxo, joyce


0 comments:

Post a Comment