Friday, November 22, 2013

BEAUTY | NOVEMBER 2013 BIRCHBOX

About two months ago, I joined Birchbox which is one of the many new companies that sends a box of goodies to your doorstep each month. For $10 a month, you get a surprise box of samples to try out.  I LOVE makeup and finding new products that are good for your skin and make you feel pretty which is why I love this box. I personally have extremely sensitive skin so I'm always on the hunt to find products that are natural and don't irritate my skin.

I've been lagging on blogging about the products but decided to start this month when I was sharing the products with Allison and felt kind of guilty for not blogging about them. So here begins my new beauty segment of this blog!


  1. Tiossan Body Cream: Loaded with antioxidants, this aromatic body cream leaves skin silky and soft.
  2. Joie Folle de Joie eau de parfum: A Birchbox customer fave, this fresh scent blends mandarin, rose and sandalwood.
  3. Color Club Nail Polish (Baldwin Blues): On-trend pro-quality lacquer that will take you easily-and gorgeously-from day to night. 
  4. theBalm Cosmetics Staniac in Beauty Queen: Bestselling stain that gives cheeks and lips a sheer, rosy tint.
  5. DDF Amplifying Elixer: This translucent foruma tranforms skin, boosting its natural moisture barrier up to 50%.
  6. Ahmad Tea London Assorted Teas: A best-selling British blend of premium teas from Assam, Sri Lanka, and Kenya.

xoxo, joyce

0 comments:

Post a Comment