Wednesday, December 4, 2013

EAT | THAI ORIGINAL BBQ

Yum! Thai Original BBQ is a tiny little place with interesting decor, but the food is delicious. It's one of my favorite Thai places to eat at, so I was super excited when I found out that's where we were having our dinner date! We ordered 3 dishes for us to split which I thought was going to be way too much food (usually my family of 4 shares 3 dishes). But typical us, we ate it ALL. Every last noodle. Every last broccoli. 


Thai BBQ Spare Ribs: Served with shrimp fried rice (They're literally fall-off-the-bone ribs!)
Sate: Marinated Beef skewers with a side of peanut sauce and cucumber salad (My fav!)
Sen-Yai Rard-Nar: Flat rice gravy noodles with extra broccoli- no meat (It's VERY rare that I'll substitute meat for veggies, but their broccoli is just so good!)
There ya have it! So much deliciousness :)

xoxo, traci

0 comments:

Post a Comment