Friday, June 20, 2014

lessons learned

brother's graduation photoshoot, 2014

  1. Being single means being confused.
  2. You can make your own Bulgogi Beef Jerky! Say what?
  3. Also, you can make giant pancakes in your rice cooker! You're welcome.
  4. Need some summer reading inspiration? I'm excited to re-read The Giver since the movie is coming out in August!
  5. "And there’s no place where He isn’t. He is with me. Always."
  6. Summer brings all new opportunities for napping. How long should you nap?
  7. I always bake my bacon in the oven (because splattering oil makes me nervous!), but I've never WHACKED my butter to soften it.
  8. I received my first real paycheck this week (!!!), tax deductions and all. This has definitely been on my mind.
  9. Joy the Baker + nail wrap collab? This might be the best thing ever. (P.S. I'm super interested in monthly subscription packages because I'm going to be moving to the middle of no where pretty soon)
  10. It might come as a surprise to some, but I can really relate to this article.
  11. God wants all of me.
  12. I need to stop being afraid
xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment