Friday, July 19, 2013

lessons learned, week 1


besties eating shaved ice, 2010

Every week I learn something new about myself, about the world, about life in general. I love learning random facts about random things and I've realized I learn the most from the people around me. So I've decided to share some of the lessons I've learned this week with you. Hopefully, you like learning and you learn something new!
  1. I'm a six. What number are you? Find out here (scroll past the top paragraphs to get the questions).
  2. Carbonated water can defrizz your hair. Can't wait to try this with the sparking water in my fridge that I usually add to apple juice. 
  3. It's super easy to waste hours on YouTube...especially when you have an exam the next day. Since I've been on lockdown for the past two weeks, I just want summer break to start already! 
  4. Time flies so fast (I can't believe I'm done with pharmacy school!), but it's the people who have been with you since the beginning that keep you grounded. 
  5. No matter what life is like. God is still good. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment