Tuesday, February 4, 2014

DIY | VALENTINE SUPER HEROES

This year we decided to do a secret valentine at work. You know, like secret santa but in February! I wanted to leave my secret valentine a little something on her desk this morning and thought of this valentine super hero! 

MATERIALS:
  • Lollipops
  • Paper (I used a post-it)
  • Tape
  • Scissors
  • Marker/pen
  1. Cut the paper into little capes and write your message
  2. Cut a small circle towards the top of the cape and push it through the stick of the lollipop
  3. Cut the paper into a thin strip to wrap around the lollipop. Tape onto lollipop and draw little eyes
This literally took me two minutes to make at my desk! Now I'm waiting for my secret valentine to get up so I can secretly place it on her desk :) 

xoxo, traci 

0 comments:

Post a Comment