Wednesday, February 26, 2014

BEAUTY l SEPHORA BEAUTY BLENDER EGG

Finding the right brush or foundation applicator has always been a tough one for me. When searching for one, I try to find something that will help me give a full and covered look without looking "cakey" and  having to put forth too much effort. Especially since I'm always on the go, I try to keep my morning prep time to a minimum.


For years I've used foundation brushes from EcoTools and Sephora but always hated having to constantly wash them. Sometimes I would forget to wash them and the foundation would build up on the brush and dry like paint on an unwashed paintbrush. GROSS! In the long run, it definitely wasn't healthy for my skin and the life of the brush so I asked my makeup friend what she would recommend and she suggested this little egg shaped sponge!


It may look small when you first purchase it, but don't be deceived! Once you run it under water and ring it out a couple of times, it almost doubles in size! It may shrivel back to its small size overnight but you just run it under water again before use and it magically grows!


What I love most  about this is that it applies my foundation on smooth just like how it would look if you used your fingers to apply it (minus the fact that your hands may be dirty and can cause even more breakouts...EEP!). It's also easy to clean whether it is everyday or after a couple of days of using it. I definitely would probably wash it every 2-4 days depending on how much surface area you use each time. The lifespan of the egg is about 3-4 months also depending on how often you use it and how well you take care of it.

You can purchase the beauty blender here for $19.95 and the solid sponge cleaner for it here for $15.95!

xoxo,
joyce

0 comments:

Post a Comment