Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SOML| surprise GERMANY package

My bff has been in Germany the past three months. And she's really good at keeping secrets. Like the fact that she bought us BFF phone cases (you know the ones) before proceeding to convince me that I needed an iPhone 5s in my life. Our convo went something like this..

Me: I'm going to get a new phone today
Her: WHICH ONE!
Me: I think the 5s because you convinced me and i want to be just like you
Her: YES! and we can be just like each other.
Me: yesss and we can get those bff cases LOLZ...jk
Her: but really..
Me: hahaha and then we can iMessage again finally
Her: it'll be the best life ever. wanna know a secret?
Me: yes
Her: I already bought the cases..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Me: WHAT? HAHAHHAHAA FORREALSS????
Her: I WAS EXCITED AND OPTIMISTIC
Me: YES OMG. YOU KNEW BEFORE I KNEW
Her: I did.
Me: THATS HOW WELL YOU KNOW ME OMG IM SO EXCITED. BEST. IDEA. EVER

The other secret she kept was sending me this package on April 8, almost a full month before my birthday to make sure it got to me on time (also to celebrate my baptism). We've spent more birthdays apart than together, but getting to send & receive care packages is definitely a plus! (Remember when I sent her this ice cream party in a box?)
i love Haribo!
Milka chocolate = always a good thing. (Kinder Happy Hippos not pictured because I ate them all.)
Scrap fabric from the pants she cut into shorts. Some say trash, I say treasure.
Arm knit double circle scarf! She says it's to prepare for the winter weather (that we are definitely not having right now).
Basically sparkling apple juice in a bottle. We love apple juice. (When I was younger I used to drink apple juice like water...until I realized that I was basically drinking sugar water.)
Books! The first one is Eleanor & Park that I started reading the night before she left.
to add to my collection of one haha
I hope you're inspired to send a care package to someone you're missing right now. With flat rate boxes, it's fun to try to fit as many heavy presents as you can inside. 

xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment