Tuesday, May 13, 2014

EAT | THE PAN

The other night after YAM* Traci and I went out for boba with some new friends. We asked them to recommend some new places to eat lunch at after church. The first place our friend mentioned was The Pan. And I realized that we went there a couple weeks back with Matty for a celebration lunch, and I totally forgot to blog about it. 

This is a small little corner restaurant, and we had to wait a while since we came during peak brunch eating hours after church - but the wait was worth it. We scoured the menu and yelp pictures so we knew exactly what we wanted to order as soon as we were seated (pretty typical for us - the faster you order, the faster you get your food, the faster you get to eat). 
The first thing we (mostly me and Traci, Matty is very supportive) chose was the "Original" Loaded Hash Browns. Basically extra crispy hash browns topped with 2 eggs over easy, BACON, sausage, green onions, jack and cheddar cheese, and chili aioli. It was so good, we basically inhaled it.
The hash browns come with toast if you ask. They don't just bring it out because our server explained that a lot of people don't eat their toast and they don't want it to go to waste. But we love toast, so of course we asked. 
The Stuffed Strawberry French Toast was the second thing we chose. French toast stuffed with cream cheese and topped with orange vanilla butter, fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar. The orange butter was so good. I think I could eat it by the spoonful. 
I don't know why we thought we could only order two things between the three of us and be full. Half way through our meal we decided to order the Chili Verde Burrito. Pork in a green chili sauce, scrambled eggs, potatoes, jack and cheddar cheese, and green onions. The pork was a little salty for me, but Matty gobbled it right up.

Traci and I will definitely be back to try the rest of the brunch menu. I love finding new brunch places, since it's my most favorite meal. (Check out some of the other places we like to brunch at here, here, and here.) Do you have a favorite place to brunch?

xoxo, allison


*aka young adult ministry, but you know Traci and I like to rename things to make it easier

0 comments:

Post a Comment