Thursday, January 9, 2014

lessons learned

celebrating Christmas in January, 2014
  1. In 2014, I want to stay the same.
  2. So in college, post-frat party I shouldn't have just removed my roommate's makeup and sent her to bed?
  3. I really want these old-fashioned dating habits back. 
  4. Currently doing these 5 things.
  5. They got rid of lime skittles? I thought the green apple flavor was seasonal!
  6. Baking is a science- says my favorite baker ever. 
  7. "I want more, I always want more. I am a bottomless pit of more. And so are you."
  8. God can't pour his blessing into hands already full
  9. "This life isn't for me."  
  10. As I wait for the world, I need to remember who I am. 
some of these lessons have been a long time coming. thanks for waiting.
xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment