Monday, November 25, 2013

COOK | ROSEMARY & PARMESAN POTATO WEDGES

I love all things potatoes...hash browns, french fries, mashed potatoes. And since our house has been void of potatoes lately, I picked up a bag on my way home. I had planned on making mashed potatoes for dinner, but I changed my mind last minute. And I'm so glad I did because these are so addicting...I've made them twice this week already. My college roommate Joey and I used to make these all the time in the winter to warm our apartment up. (We had one of those gas ovens that needed to be ignited with a match.) Super simple and super yummy! Plus they are baked, not fried...so that makes them healthy right?
Wash 6-7 potatoes and slice them in half. Then slice each half into quarters or thirds depending on how think or thin you like your wedges. Lay them out on a greased, foil lined pan (I used about 3 TBS of olive oil.)
Sprinkle with ground pepper, salt, parmesan cheese, rosemary, and garlic powder. Drizzle about 3 more TBS of olive oil over seasoned potatoes. Toss with your hands until all potato wedges are evenly coated in oil and seasonings. Arrange them in a single layer so that one of the cut edges is touching the foil.
Bake at 400 degrees for 30-35 minutes and then flip and bake another 20-25 minutes until crispy, golden brown. (If they stick to the foil, let them bake a little while longer before flipping.)
Squeeze a circle of ketchup around your plate for dipping and share (or don't)!
Make these with whatever you're having for dinner tonight. I promise, they're addictive.
xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment