Saturday, September 7, 2013

lessons learned, week 2

sissy, summer 2010

  1. Prayer inspiration is always good. I've started collecting some new ones this month.
  2. I've been exfoliating all wrong!
  3. You can make CHOCOLATE zucchini cake. I've always been hesitate to try to bake zucchini bread because it seems weird, but CHOCOLATE zucchini cake?!? I may just have to give it a try.
  4. My calves are out of shape! I did this exercise two days ago and I'm still limping. I love Cassey though, she's totally gotten me into working out.
  5. Summer is over (even thought it doesn't feel like it) and I've only been to the beach three times since I returned from my cruise and  I didn't even get to play in the water. Must go to the beach to play before it gets too cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment