Thursday, April 24, 2014

LESSONS LEARNED | GOD ABOVE ALL

These past weeks have been pretty challenging for me. Yes, family is good, friends are good, work is good, but something has just seemed a little off to me. And day by day, I've been realizing how much I look to others and things to find my happiness and fulfillment instead of from God. I've been doing a lot of reflecting, spending more time in The Bible, and praying, because at the end of the day, it’s God’s perfect love that has rescued me. 

Here’s some bible verses to encourage you today:
  • “For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.” Isaiah 41:13 NIV
  • “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20 NIV
  • "For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations." Psalm 100:5 NIV

0 comments:

Post a Comment