Monday, March 31, 2014

EAT | TWO SAUCY BROADS

When Joyce lived in the dorms I used to sleepover all the time on her futon couch. And I loved it. I had already moved into an apartment at school and seriously missed dorm life. My favorite part was that she would swipe me into her school cafeteria for dinner. Among the other many plates of food that gathered at our table I always grabbed a slice or two of pizza. The crust was so good, and they always had new toppings - bbq chicken, pesto, bacon, corn. Everytime there was something new, and if it didn't sound good to me, pepperoni always satisfied my pizza craving. Now Joyce, too, has moved out of the dorms and into an apartment. But we still have sleepovers and still eat pizza. Joyce's new favorite pizza place is Two Saucy Broads, and so, the last time I slept over we ordered pizza!
We ordered a 14" pizza: half Strong Island (Pepperoni, Sausage, Meatball, Bacon)/ half Pestopalooza (Pesto, Artichoke Heart, Mushroom, Bruschetta Topping, Shredded Parmesan, Feta and Mozzarella) and 6 Hunks of Burnin’ Love (Bacon, Cream Cheese and Roma Tomato wrapped in Pizza Dough, baked and smothered in Garlic Parmesan Butter and dusted with Romano Cheese).
Now, this is one of my favorite pizza places too! I can't wait for our next sleepover to eat more pizza, and maybe next time, Cat can come along too!

xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment