Wednesday, November 27, 2013

lessons learned

defintion: (of two or more people) very close-knit; friendly; alliedDerived from the idea of "partners in crime".


  1. It's kind of ridiculous how well Joyce and I know each other (I called to tell her I changed my mind about something. Before I could say three words she told me she already made the switch. I said bye. We hung up.) 
  2. It's also hilarious how often Traci and I finish each other's sentences. (Most people just think we're speaking crazy gibberish.)
  3. Pumpkin curd is totally a thing. As in, a thing i need to make right now.
  4. He's not your prince charming. Amen.
  5. A birthday party in a box is pretty much as cool as my ice cream party in a box.
  6. You can cut an onion without crying like a baby. 
  7. Don’t give a man a promotion when you know he should be firedPraise him on the honeymoon. Until then he’s just auditioning.
  8. Coconut rice pudding may be even better warm.
  9. This is the exact advice I needed, since those important but not urgent things never seem to get done.
  10. The Refrigerator Rise Trick just in time for Thanksgiving.
  11. The best buttermilk substitutes...so you don't have to run to the store one last time.
  12. HAHAHA...
  13. THE cutest thing ever.
  14. "To be irreplaceable, you must be different." - Coco Chanel
happy thanksgiving eve!
xoxo, allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment