Friday, April 15, 2011

Food Truck Friday #1

About a week and a half ago, one of my friends had posted pictures of food truck food that they had eaten that night. Thinking that they had hunted down the food trucks, I asked them where they were parked. To my surprise, he told me that they're parked on the corner of Imperial and Harbor every friday night. Not only are they there every week, the trucks are also different! So last friday I grabbed my friend Lindsay and we headed down there to see if it was legit.

This is what we ordered:
Chinos Carne Asada Burrito from Dos Chinos
Beef Gyro from Louks
Fries with a baconaise dipping sauce from Spudrunners
Cookies and Cream/chocolate ice cream dipped in an array of toppings from Longboards Ice Cream

By the end of the night, we ate so much that we were sick to our stomachs..but it was worth it in the end!! Now it's our weekly thing to do together :)


Next Food Truck Friday's coming up tomorrow and we're taking our friends! WAHOOOO :)

1 comments:

Simplyheather said...

The food looks so good! I want some!

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment